Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank You Easter Bunny

Hey everyone! It's been a long time I know! I did try to post a few pictures about a month ago, and they didn't work. Well, if any obstacle occurs in the area of computers and such, I have a difficult time picking myself up and trying again. I don't mean that I am easliy defeated, but this blog has been one GIANT leap into the 21st Century for me.
For Easter, up here in countryland, they had a baby animal day at the American Heritage Historical Farm in Wellsville, Utah (where??). I thought we should give our kids a taste of country! And darn it all, they loved it!! I guess soon enough we'll be entering the kids in rodeo's and the 4H clubs. My dreams have finally come true! It could be worse--maybe. It is a cute picture though!
When people ask Mac, "How do you like it up there?" He responds, "Tiffiny hates it, but I really love it!" Well to clear things up---I don't hate it!! Having our own home has helped tremendously! I don't feel so cooped up anymore. I am making friends and things are looking brighter! It's not as bad as I make it sound! Come see for yourself! We have extra beds!!

No comments: