Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Hey I think this is the first time we've had a picture of the whole family. We went to Provo for the parade on the fourth. Man that place is always so fun! We always see long lost friends. The kids loved the parade and actually sat there and watched it all. We are always grateful to the Stilson's for their patch of lawn that they share with us and about everyone else who used to live there (or their relatives!)

I met my goal of running in a 5K (that may not seem like much to you runners out there, but oh mamma!!) I finished in 33:12 that's 33 minutes, although it seemed like hours. Becca ran with me and kept me going.

I guess I could say it was fun--who am I kidding. Look at my face! Could I get any more red? I am about ready to pass out right there, and Becca is ready to run home. But hey, we did it and lived to tell about it. As for any future runs---only time will tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff! Love the update! It is so cool that you can send these pictures and funny comments on the computer. (I'm still in awe of what I know it can do and a little scared as to what I don't know what else it can do!)Keep up the good work because this sight is so precious! Hope to come see you in a few weeks. Yeh! Kiss the kids for me!:)
Love you all, Aunt Poodie