The kids are getting so big! I can't believe Maleah is two! She was so fun this year on her birthday. She would get so excited when she opened her presents and say, "Oh for me!" There are finally some girl toys in the house. Mia really does like girly things. I thought she liked guns and swords, but it turns out she LOVES dolls and dress up stuff. Her favorite color is purple, so I made a white cake and frosting and put food coloring in it to make it purple. I guess you could kind of tell, but it really just looked gray! I put a lot of purple sprinkles on it so there was some purple representation. She had a great day! Bronson had a hard time not getting presents himself, but he seemed to enjoy the girl toys for a change too! My little princesses!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Maleah is 2!!
The kids are getting so big! I can't believe Maleah is two! She was so fun this year on her birthday. She would get so excited when she opened her presents and say, "Oh for me!" There are finally some girl toys in the house. Mia really does like girly things. I thought she liked guns and swords, but it turns out she LOVES dolls and dress up stuff. Her favorite color is purple, so I made a white cake and frosting and put food coloring in it to make it purple. I guess you could kind of tell, but it really just looked gray! I put a lot of purple sprinkles on it so there was some purple representation. She had a great day! Bronson had a hard time not getting presents himself, but he seemed to enjoy the girl toys for a change too! My little princesses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment