
Today I was fininshing up some Christmas decorations, and I had Jackson in the swing. He was fussing, so Mimi came to the rescue. She is so helpful. She tried to give him his binki, and she sang to him, but then I noticed he wasn't crying anymore, so I turned to see... How cute! He was so content there with his new buddy! Good job Mimi!
5 comments:
dude- you are ROCKING the blog! i love all the updates!! you are all so cute...especially that new little buddy!! he looks like he may not be getting enough to eat though...
Hey, this Katie from the Black Bean and the bombers are the same price! Let me know if you need to order some!
Good job on the updates. I couldn't believe my eyes when I kept scrolling down and there were more and more pictures. Keep it up. I love seeing the pics.
Hey, We just got your card! We can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Jake and Debbie
I love babysitters that you don't have to pay!
Post a Comment