Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photography Class!

So I just finished a digital Photography class and it was loads of fun! I took it with Mandy and Jen.  One night a week out with the girls.  To be true, I still have no idea what to do with this fancy camera, but maybe when I can practice outside and not have to worry about indoor lighting I'll get the hang of it.
Starting Monday, I'm taking a Photoshop class! I'm excited about that!  Only I couldn't get a buddy to take it with me.  Darn!  I can learn to enhance the crappy pictures that I'm taking now.  This one of Maleah is cute--cuz it's Mimi! Maybe some day soon I'll be awesome!  Keep trying!  I do enjoy it though.
Speaking of Photoshop, photography teacher is also going to be my Photoshop teacher, and one day in class I was modeling (Ha HA!!!)--we take turns so we can all practice taking pictures and learning different stuff on the camera with our teacher right there.  ANYWAY...next thing I know I'm featured on his blog.  Check it out!  Seriously that's ME!!!  Well my eye at least!
Ya, you know me and my green eyeshadow!  And I can't get enough of that eyeliner.  No, but really that was all Photoshop! I really have blue eyes!  A little scary what you can do, but I can't wait to learn!
Now for the whole face reveal!!! Brace yourselves...You can see both black and white and color version!


Well there you have it! Those were taken and edited by Levi Sim for S Designs Photography (and I mean heavily edited!!).  I love the "Storm" streak in my hair from X Men, and the purple lips!
Hope you enjoyed the humor in all of that!

3 comments:

JakenDebbie said...

I am very impressed!! I wish I could be your buddy for the Photoshop class. I desperately want to take one, as well as a photography class. You will just have to give me some pointers. :)

ang said...

how fun! if you lived closer i would take the photoshop class with you in two seconds. :)

Unknown said...

I love that you are taking classes. I have wanted to take photography classes and have just never done it. The pics of you are totally hot. (wink,wink)