
Here's Bronson and Maleah! Purple Fairy and Indiana Jones.

I had to put this picture in too. I love her little pose! She first wanted to be a witch for Halloween, but then when I bought the hat she told me, "No, I wanted to be a purple fairy." What do you know. . . WalMart had a purple fairy costume! It needed some warming additions to it though, so we added the white long sleeve, and purple jammie bottoms. And the shoes, wait I think they are on the wrong feet! Did she go trick-or-treating with her shoes like that? Maybe that's why her feet hurt. Na!

Bronson on the other hand was set on Indiana Jones for a long time. The shirt was a great D.I. find. Oh, and that's not a purse--it's a satchel. Walmart pants for ten bucks, and Mac found the whip and hat on some website. I'm sure this costume will get a lot of miles! We never did find a coat, but we put a long sleeve shirt on under. Luckily it was the warmest Halloween I can remember!

Jackson sported two different costumes. I didn't know what to do for him, and I found this cute bones shirt, black sweats and a little black hat (Grey stripe around the bottom). Then I had to pull out the 3-6 month clothes and I found Bronson's old superman suit. He never wore it for Halloween, so I just didn't remember I had it. So we put that on him instead.

People couldn't see the bones when I was carrying him in the baby carrier, but the cape hung out the back, and the costume was recognizable. He was very cute. Check out the yawn! Bored already? This was house #3!

Super Baby! He's getting chubby! Halloween was great. Too much candy, and this is the first year that Mac and I didn't dress up! I got three kids ready though! If anyone has ideas for next year let me know!
9 comments:
Oh wow! What a great fairy and...Indiana Jones!!!!!!! Boy, will big B be excited to see he has a shadow! So glad to see a chubby superman! And what? I thought Mac and Tiff WERE dressed up! Happy Halloween from Nonny
The costumes were great. Zach wanted to be Indiana Jones, but I didn't want to have to figure out an outfit. They looked great!
So much fun! And Tiff, I love your hair. We were looking at the pics just a few days after we visited you and Ben was like, "Was Mac's head shaved when we were there?" Nope, you all looked like a whole different family!
Wow Tiff, I'm going to have to start checking your blog on a regular basis. I missed two whole posts. It looks like you had a great halloween. Love the little superman cape.
Good work sister. And I know this is all about the kids and their costumes, but your hair really does look terrific. Just saying...
I love the background! You are doing so good with the blog.
I thought you completely abandoned your blog and took it off my blog list. But, I just put it back on. I see I even missed a couple of blog posts! Yay.
Hi you guys--so fun to see you at the wedding the other day and now to find your blog via Tasha and Grant's blog. I still can't believe your hair--it's just like you but with totally different hair! Keep in touch!
Hey Tiff I just discovered your blog. Your shorties are getting big and you have a number three. Wow! On top of all that, your hair looks fabulous.We'll be watching!
Post a Comment