
Are we supposed to be having fun with this Big Brother? Just so you know, Bronson is sporting his new Batman Jammies (with cape) he got from Go Go. He got lots of new Jam's for Christmas, but they only get worn when I HAVE to wash The Batman! He got the mask out so Jacks could join the fun too. Why not?

Okay that's better. Look at those chins!
6 comments:
That first pic is too funny. I can't believe how chubby he is, it's very cute.
he is MASSIVE! and he is rocking that batman mask!
What a cutie! I wish my babies had a couple chins.
What a cutie. I'm sure he'll love batman soon enough. I'm glad you updated. We still think about you often and love the chance to peek in on what you're doing.
wow! he is a big kid! glad you guys are doing well... when should we play some cards?
paul and i have come to the conclusion that he looks like Go Go in the second picture.
Post a Comment