There's plenty of snow for this buddy! Mac and the kids made this in January, but you know me...better late than never. The poor snowman's hat doesn't really fit him it's kind of just laying on top of his head, but it worked. No corn cob pipe, just baby carrot nose, and two eyes made out of rocks (got plenty of those). And of course every snowman needs wooden stakes for his arms. The next day the temperature warmed up, so all of his accessories fell off. I'm sure his little buttons our in the front yard still. We'll catch them later when we mow---if THAT will ever happen! Please NO MORE SNOW! Did the groundhog see his shadow?
Friday, February 27, 2009
Snowman!
There's plenty of snow for this buddy! Mac and the kids made this in January, but you know me...better late than never. The poor snowman's hat doesn't really fit him it's kind of just laying on top of his head, but it worked. No corn cob pipe, just baby carrot nose, and two eyes made out of rocks (got plenty of those). And of course every snowman needs wooden stakes for his arms. The next day the temperature warmed up, so all of his accessories fell off. I'm sure his little buttons our in the front yard still. We'll catch them later when we mow---if THAT will ever happen! Please NO MORE SNOW! Did the groundhog see his shadow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
time to move to provo...
Tiffany~
It is Stephanie, So fun to see you blog! I actually found your blog a while ago, and have kept coming back, but have been to chicken to post! I mailed the books to becca, but they were sent back to me, I guess she had already moved. (I had to wait a few days, I had surgery the day after we talked.) I was so embarassed to have to call you again and would have had to track your number down again too. anyway, I am being brave and trying to overcome the embarassment and hope to send them to her soon. I am glad to see you are all doing well!!! Take care
Post a Comment