I know that many of you are glad you are sitting down for this! I had a few fun pictures and I finally added them to the old blog! Hope you enjoy them! We love you guys!
Life is great in the open country!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! It's good to see all of you muddy Damerons again. Love the mud. Love all of you. Love, Nonny
I was giving Jackson a bath and let him play for awhile, and big sister is ALWAYS helpful. It was time to get out and I asked Maleah to let the water out of the tub. She protested, "No Mommy!" I asked please, to which she responded in a kind little voice, "Ok, but that's not what a Rockstar does."
____________________
Maleah has this outfit that she LOVES!! She put it on one day after playing outside in the water with friends, so the next day it was "clean" still, so she wanted to wear it again. I tried to talk her into something else, but what's the point sometimes? That night I did laundry and washed the outfit and put it away. The next day when she went to get dressed, guess what she wanted to put on? Well, I was pretty much sick of it by then (Three days in a row!!) and secretly hoped I had hidden it for a few days at least! It was clean, but I tried to talk her out of it again, but the argument this time was, "Mom, I have to wear this! It's my Rockstar outfit!"
____________________
Bronson has been saving up his money to buy him a special toy. I told him how much he needed and he is just short. He was sitting with Mac watching TV and asked, "How many nickels are in a dollar?" Mac replied, "20," then continued watching TV. A little while later Bronson said, "Daddy, can I have 80 nickels?" Nickels are less threatening than Dollars, right?!
____________________
Jackson was speaking is usual jabber and so I answered him with some jabber in return.
Bronson said, "Mom, if you keep talking to him like that, he'll never learn to speak our language."
5 comments:
Yay! It's good to see all of you muddy Damerons again. Love the mud. Love all of you. Love, Nonny
thanks for the annual update (although i'm sure much more than this has happened in the last 10 MONTHS)!
More Damerons please!!
Miss you guyss!!!!!!!!
It's good to see you again! Your kids are getting so big. Keep up the updates. Some of us miss you!
Post a Comment