Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Backyard Fun!
We got a swing set for the kids! They love it, and not to mention all of the neighborhood kids too. Mac warned me that if we got it then we would always have kids here, but it's great knowing our kids are having fun in our own back yard! ---And yes, there are on average 7 plus kids in our yard at a time, and we always have 3 to 5 extra pairs of shoes left in the yard for days (then they come back later with a new pair of shoes on!) We also got curbing last weekend--notice around the sandbox! Maybe next year we'll get some plants or trees or something! Hey I'm just happy we have grass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe my eyes!!! I didn't even read anything yet. I just had to comment. This is amazing. Keep it up.
Your yard looks so nice. You know if we were still around my boys would be over there all the time as well.
Hey Dameronis! The playset looks fabulous. McClellan and Tiff, you are both such great parents. Love you both! Love, Nonny
COOL! I love the blog, Tiff! I don't know how often you get on it, but I love you all and I hope to find some time to come up and chill out soon. Hopefully before the weather gets terrible. Mabye I'll come up for Halloween again? MAN! Was that a year ago?! Love you all.
Post a Comment