Tuesday, September 09, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe my little boy is going to Kindergarten! It is crazy how time flies! He's standing in front of the Kindergarten classes with his HUGE backpack! He LOVES school!

The first day of school I told him to try really hard to remember what he did in class so he could tell me when he came home because in Pre-school I'd ask him and he would always say he couldn't remember. So when he came home he told me he remembered three things for me. . . they colored, played outside on the big toys, and sang songs.

He even rides the bus! We have to carpool to take them to school, but the bus brings them home. I wasn't the only nerdy parent who met their kid at the bus stop to take pictures! AND I am not ashamed! That's my boy! But the next day before school, he said I didn't need to come and get him at the bus stop--he would be fine. So I sat on the porch waiting for him to come home! Again--not ashamed!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

He is getting so big. I'm sure he loves riding the bus. I wouldn't be ashamed either to be a great mother. Everyone is sure growing up. Be sure to keep up your blog. I check it all the time just in case.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bronson! It is so fun to see your pictures on the internet. You are such a big boy now. Hope you are loving kindergarten! from Nonny

Loren said...

Man, that is a classic picture! Save that one for sure. Love that kid, it's crazy to think that he's in school already.