
My little girl is 4! We had a princess birthday party for her. She was so excited to have her friends come and they all dressed up as their favorite princess! They were adorable. I noticed that girls are a LOT more mellow at birthday parties than boys.

We took their pictures, made necklaces with beads, played "Pin the Crown on the Princess" and had treasure hunt for beautiful rings. I think they had fun!
I even made a crown cake! Man is this fun to do!
Maleah started Pre-school! She loves it, but she only goes two days a week, and gets a little upset that Bronson gets to go every day to school. When I drive Bronson to school she always wants to take her backpack too and go with him to class.
2 comments:
Wow! great ideas. If I ever have a girl to throw a party for then I will definitely copy you on that one. How fun!
Oh, Mimi! You are adorable! I love you! from Nonny
Post a Comment