Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Bundle of Joy!

We are all so excited to have Jackson! He brings the best out in us all!
And he certainly gets plenty of hugs and kisses! Who can help it?
I am really tired, but it's all worth it!
My main job is to keep the kids from smothering him. He's not a doll, he's a baby!
I have to lock him in the bathroom with me so I can take a shower--I'm afraid they'll try to take him out to play soccer or something.
I'm sure he'll live, but in the meantime, I'll try not to have a heart attack!

Bronson is loving his new baby brother. We set up the crib in Bronson's room while he was at school, and when he came home you would think he would be a little unsure of the changes, but he walked into his room and saw everthing and said, "Wow! Thank you mom! This looks great!" And he even begs me to put Jackson in there with him!
Mimi is such a helpful big sister! She is always willing to do anything for the baby. She gets diapers, throws away diapers, sings to him, and LOVES to hold him. She comforts him by saying, "It's okay, your big sister is here!"

Here he is! And he's not sleeping. Don't you just want to squeeze him?! Man we love this boy!

He came weighing 6 lbs. 5 oz. The smallest yet! We had to tighten the car seat straps almost as small as it would go. I forgot how little they are!

Here's his cousin Max (8 Months)! Jackson is eating good so he can
grow up to be just like him!

Great Grandma Lucy came to visit! She couldn't get enough of him. She didn't want anyone else to hold him (I can't blame her). AND I actually got a picture of her looking at the camera and smiling! We had to show this one!

7 comments:

ang said...

Good work sister! These pictures are so precious! Smart move to lock him in the bathroom with you...if not soccer, probably Go Fish or something... ;)

Meredith said...

Tiff,
Your family is beautiful!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I am really happy for you. You have always been a wonderful mom and I have always admire you for that. Thanks for letting us know. I am glad that you are enjoying it, it is encouraging for me. I am nervous to have number 3!

Love, Mer

Becca said...

Thanks for the pics! Bronson and Maleah look so big now! Jackson is so tiny and cute. I even forget how small they are. Now keep updated the bog. I know you can do it.

Ginger said...

I've been waiting and waiting! I'm so glad to finally see your new little one. He's so sweet. I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy your time together!

caroline said...

Congratulations!!!!
He's SO cute!! I'm so happy you emailed me and that I found your blog. It's so fun to see meredith's post too. I miss you guys! Maleah and Bronson are so beautiful too- (just like their mom:)
I agree with meredith, you are a great mom!! Enjoy your sweet new little bundle! (I finally caved to the peer pressure and started a blog, www.austinasays.blogspot.com stop by if you'd like:)

Ben and Heidi said...

Congrats Mac and Tiff! We're excited to come see you all. We need to set something up as soon as you're feeling up to it.

Ben and Heidi said...

Our blog is benandheidib.blogspot.com