


Here's some more pictures. I do take pictures, but it's not easy. I think I took about 70 pictures of the kids to get one descent one where they were all looking, not smiling crazy, or not crying. Is nothing simple anymore? Then I thought I would take some pictures of just Jackson. He was totally fed and diaper changed, only one kid, of course he doesn't smile on demand yet so that wasn't even the deal, but he just wouldn't cooperate. Again I think I took about 35 and these were the cutest--not blurry, not crying, not red eye, but he did have to have the binky.
Who cares? He's cute.
1 comment:
We don't care if they're crying or not! We love the pics - they are adorable!
Good job to you too for getting up a new post AND making a comment on my blog!!! You are so on top of it.
You guys still coming down next week or what?
Post a Comment